 Star Wars / 10822
Re: Yowza! This group is dead!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:

Anyway, I've put up a pic and a .dat of some various weapons I use for my
minifigs.  It includes a few that I use for Star Wars (force pike, heavy
rifle, blaster, etc.)  Check it out on my brickshelf account, the link is in
my sig.

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus

Wow!  I really like some of these... the vibrostaff is nice, especially because
it's all chrome- both those parts are so useful, but only being available in
chrome kinda limits how they can be used.

I *really* like the "heavy gun", although with the tank on top like that I can
see it being used to represent something like a compact flamethrower, or some
kind of anti-riot gun that shoots foam or Spiderman-like strands to immobilise
people.

eric