 Star Wars / 10861
Re: A-Wing and B-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Jeff Stembel at jeff.stembel@noaa.gov wrote:

I posted some new images to Brickshelf of my custom A-Wing and B-Wing I made
two years ago.  Check 'em out, and let me know what you think.  :)

A-Wing:
B-Wing:

Jeff

Excellent B-Wing! I think that's how LEGO should have made theirs. The one
they released is a bit flimsy, and yours has the sturdiness present that
makes it look like a hefty starfighter.

Thanks!  It may look sturdy, but the main wing is actually quite fragile.  the
rest of it holds together really well, though.  :)

I also like the intake vents and the mass o' stuff in the tail gun array.

Well, I *did* have to include all the weapons listed...  ;)

Good job angling the fins on the A-Wing. :^)

Thanks!

Jeff