 Star Wars / 10830
Re: AT-ST stealth mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gordon writes:
How about the Red Dwarf
theme,

Wow.  I thought I was the only one.

For a few seconds, when I hear that song (and I mean the closing theme, here) I
allow myself to imagine just how cool it would actually be to lie, shipwrecked
and comatose, drinking fresh mango juice.

And then I go and play with my Pirate LEGO. :D

eric