 Star Wars / 10806
Re: what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:54:25 GMT

Yes, I have mentioned it earlier in the thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=10768
And in other threads around here.  People are probably sick of me talking
about Lego making an AT-AT.  :-)  But it was the #1 most wanted set on FBTB.

-Adam

In lugnet.starwars, Roy Wood writes:
I'm coming into the thread late, but has someone mentioned a really good
AT-AT?  I've seen a bunch of MOC's around the net that are terrific.

And no, the Darkside Developer kit doesn't count.

-Roy