 Star Wars / 10755
Re: what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:55:17 GMT

Funny, I was just thinking about this topic myself and logged on to post a
similar question....  Assuming TLC is not pausing for a spell to wait for
fresh EPII models, who would be interested in a UCS Droid Fighter?  I was
looking through the Incredible Cross Sections this morning and imagined how
cool it would be to have a larger droid fighter, complete with Technic parts
for the complex articulating transformation from ship to walker.  Also, a
means to slide the "wings" apart to reveal the twin blasters for in-flight
use would be swell.  Although the current droid fighter set received many
frowns, the vehicle did get lots of exposure in the film.  Who's with me?
Who's against me?  Why do y'all think it would be a good/bad idea?

Just stirring up the pot a bit!

-Matt

.