 Star Wars / 10792
Re: what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason F wrote:

ok, ok, here is another one.

Obi Wan and Qui-Gon with 2 Droidekas, just like in the beginning of the
film.  Reason: Hey, they only used the Obi Wan fig in one larger set, THATS
ALL!  We need to get him cheaply and Droidekas are featured throughout the film.

Throw in a silver protocol droid, and I'm sold.  Especially if it's chrome
silver, not matte silver.

Steve

USC

If any, since they are expensive, they will stick to the most popular items
possible, so you could see, Ywing, Awing, TIE-something.  Maybe even a
Landspeeder or Speederbike.  I'm truely hoping for a Naboo Fighter(Banana Boat).

A UCS Speederbike would be way cool, especially if was the same length as
the UCS X-Wing.  That'd be 2~3 times the scale of the X-Wing, right?

Steve