 Star Wars / 11107
Re: what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:11:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eivind Lokken writes:
TLC has made almost every small craft that can be made from the movies. What
is left for them to do? They don't seem too keen on making scenery playsets,
from what we have seen so far. It's a little early for speculations, but it
just crossed my mind. I've seen a picture of a jawa sandcrawler, so that's
possible. They're not going to be making star destroyers, cruisers or
freighters!!! Maybe Jaba's sailbarge...?

_Episode I_
Republic Cruiser (can be done in System scale at a reasonable price, the design
can take a lot of simplification. Check out mine at
http://www.geocities.com/dinosauria_ca/radiantvii.html
Mini-figs can walk around the interior, enter the cockpit with a ladder, sit
down in the lounge or climb into one of the three escape pods.)
Naboo Royal Starship (with Amidala)
All of the podracers that haven't been done yet.  I think there's still about
11 LEGO hasn't made.
Something small with Queen Amidala too- collectible mini-figs?
"Gungan Collectible Mini-Figs": (two new generic warriors, and Boss Nass!)
Gian Speeder (purple bricks!)
UCS Naboo Fighter

Lots of Episode II from 2002-2004

Lots of Episode III from 2005-2007

_Episode IV_
Sandcrawler
TECHNIC Dewback (for the TECHNIC Stormtrooper to ride)
LEGO System Dewbacks in some sort of small set
The Big Bucket of Stormtroopers

_Episode V_
AT-AT
UCS Snowspeeder
Yoda's home
Bespin Cloud Car (with Lando)

_Episode VI_
Jabba's Sail Barge
Ewok Hang-Glider and/or Ewok Catapult
UCS Speederbike and/or AT-ST
"Jedi Spirits Collectible Mini-Figs": Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda in trans-blue!