 Star Wars / 10744
10743  |  10745
Subject:
what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:16:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

TLC has made almost every small craft that can be made from the movies. What
is left for them to do? They don't seem too keen on making scenery playsets,
from what we have seen so far. It's a little early for speculations, but it
just crossed my mind. I've seen a picture of a jawa sandcrawler, so that's
possible. They're not going to be making star destroyers, cruisers or
freighters!!! Maybe Jaba's sailbarge...?
Just look at what they made last: droid escape and the battledroid carrier.
Those are some really peripheral ships in the movies. I'm thinking that they
are running out of ideas...

check out my custom Falcon at:

Eivind Lokken