 Star Wars / 11105
Re: what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:29:18 GMT

Personally, I'd love to see Star Wars freestyle buckets. The podrace bucket
was a sad start, but along those lines...just because TLC has run out of
actual star wars sets to build doesn't mean they can't make star wars
branded items with a star wars look and feel. Take a look at the old Kenner
star wars toys...They released a number of small toys that were never seen
or just briefly glimpsed in the movie...see these links for example:

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-toys/figuretoys/mtv7.html
http://www.toysrgus.com/images-toys/figuretoys/isp6.html
http://www.toysrgus.com/images-toys/figuretoys/vme.html

So what would these buckets be like? Here's some examples:

How about a bucket that contains nothing but Stormtroopers and blasters?  Maybe
about 20-30?  Now that would be a big seller!