 Star Wars / 10795
Re: what's left for LEGO to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jason F wrote:

ok, ok, here is another one.

Obi Wan and Qui-Gon with 2 Droidekas...
Throw in a silver protocol droid, and I'm sold.  Especially if it's chrome
silver, not matte silver.

A UCS Speederbike would be way cool, especially if was the same length as
the UCS X-Wing.  That'd be 2~3 times the scale of the X-Wing, right?

Steve

A 16inch speeder bike! How much detail?! That's got my vote!

Now here's an idea I've been thinking about for a while; I'm sure you're all
familiar with the Don Post Star Wars masks - well how about the same in Lego?
They would basically be full or half-scale heads of all the Star Wars
characters. Now that would be a test of building skill.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time, skill, or cheap supply of lego (I live
in the UK) to be able to do these, but I'm sure some of you guys can up with
something?

Daz