 Star Wars / 10873
10872  |  10874
Subject:
SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:10:36 GMT

Did anyone buy the VHS version of the SW Trilogy Special Edition that was
released last November? I'm wondering if it's widescreen or letterboxed, or
if it's just pan and scan.

It's a three-tape set with a plastic slipcover. Unfortunately, it doesn't
say anywhere on the box which format the films are presented.

Thanks,
Jim