 Star Wars / 10907
Re: SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 04:17:41 GMT

Does anyone know when the DVD is coming out?

Tapes look crappy.  I have the laser disk version, but its such a hassle to
hook up my old laser disk player and, although it is nearly as clear as a
DVD, the sound is not 5.1.

Jim Stroot <jstroot@netusa1.net> wrote in message
Did anyone buy the VHS version of the SW Trilogy Special Edition that was
released last November? I'm wondering if it's widescreen or letterboxed, • or
if it's just pan and scan.

It's a three-tape set with a plastic slipcover. Unfortunately, it doesn't
say anywhere on the box which format the films are presented.

Thanks,
Jim