 Publishing / 3618
Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 16:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Oliver Kutsche writes:

You didn't read the thread, did you? The picture is not deleted *ANYMORE*! I
had to re-upload an updated version of it! It was then a few times toggled
between public and unpublic and now it's public, finally. That's what we all
say: It feels like arbitrariness. One cannot be sure, if something *will* be
accepted or *will not* be accepted. You simply have to try and wait for a few
days and see what happens.

You diddn't read what I just wrote did you?  There was no "arbitrariness",
it simply was not obvious at first glance that it was on-topic.
*Most uploads don't have that problem* because they obviously contain
LEGO.  I don't think it's fair to me to get all upset because you uploaded
something that looked off-topic, and it had trouble getting moderated.
Once it was clear that it was on-topic, everything was fine and it's
still there today.

KL