 Publishing / 3616
Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 08:37:12 GMT

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in news:Gyt8H8.GHr@lugnet.com...
This is simply not true. Read http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=3527 about
my fake ad with the LEGO logo that was deleted from the server. • [...]
Do you mean the ad in this folder:

That doesn't look deleted to me.

You didn't read the thread, did you? The picture is not deleted *ANYMORE*! I
had to re-upload an updated version of it! It was then a few times toggled
between public and unpublic and now it's public, finally. That's what we all
say: It feels like arbitrariness. One cannot be sure, if something *will* be
accepted or *will not* be accepted. You simply have to try and wait for a few
days and see what happens.

..oli