 Publishing / 3617
3616  |  3618
Subject:
Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:28:53 GMT

I don't like the way "Moderation" on Brickshelf is being handled recently.
Like probably 98% of all Brickshelf users I never uploaded anything
offending, not even unneccessarily large images. Nevertheless, ANY new image
I try to upload now is being shot down, shackeled and dragged away for later
interrogation, without explanation. While Kevin's intentions may be good and
reasonable, the result is not. That's not the way things work in the real
world, for damn good reason. Think about it.

"Primus" Burkhard
LEGO Mechcommander
Official Battletech Fan Site
http://www.LegoMC.com