 Publishing / 3647
Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:07:35 GMT

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> skrev i meddelandet
news:GytMC5.IFp@lugnet.com...
ANY new image I try to upload now is being shot down [...]

That's the point of moderation: nothing is seen publicly, until a moderator
has seen it and pushed 'OK'.

Give Kevin (and the other moderators) a break, let them catch up with all
the existing files on BrickShelf, things will be smoother when there's no
backlog...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm