 Publishing / 3656
Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:02:45 GMT

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> skrev i meddelandet
news:GyxED6.L9u@lugnet.com...
That's the point of moderation: nothing is seen publicly, until a • moderator
has seen it and pushed 'OK'.
Anders Isaksson, Sweden

Now there we have a rather precise definition of "censorship", haven't we?

What's so special about this? Where do you find a _free_ service without any
rules or limitations?

Kevin has explained quite well by now why he had to take these measures.

I just consider the general concept of "suspicious, unless proven • not-guilty"
wrong, wrong, wrong.

Why not read it "invisible for the public until accepted" - what you upload
to Brickshelf is _there_, it's just not visible through the Brickshelf pages
until accepted. You can immediately have working links, to the pictures
themselves, from your own web pages, so what's the problem?

Brickshelf isn't an airport where everybody has to be searched for guns • and
drugs before entering a plane.

I don't think it's up to you to decide what Brickshelf is!

Kevin has donated disk space, gallery functions and a _lot_ of time to all
the Brickshelf users. You have not bought this from him - and thus, can not
make demands, he has lent it to you and _can_ make any demands and rules.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm