 Publishing / 3649
3648  |  3650
Subject:
deep linking images (was Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:39:49 GMT

Could you people lighten up a bit?

Check out this post: http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=9211

If I am mistaken about the process, I can't see how.  I logged into
brickshelf, uploaded my image, logged out, used the URL of the image to test
the availability of it, there it was -- presto, change-o, INSTANT IMAGE
GRATIFICATION.

Okay, so navigating the directories has become a little more tedious -- so
what?  Nothing is stopping anyone from using deep links to their MOCs and so
forth.

Please, get over yourselves.

-- Hop-Frog