 People / 3042
Re: Lugnet's tailspin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:44:26 GMT

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
news:Gsv03y.HtD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.people, Jason King writes:

You are right Leadership is the answer but I can't see where that • leadership
will come from, LUGNET has grown to a point that looking after it would • be a
full time job...

So maybe it's time for us to ante up.  I wonder how many of the ~1500 • members
would stick around at $25 per year?

I wonder what the subscription fee would be if we wanted to pay somebody • to
run this show FT? What would the "going rate" be if an individual from the
USA was employed?

I really doubt 1500*$25 ($37500) would be enough?

Hi Scott,

Add me to the list of those wondering the same thing.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur's Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

Everyone (myself included) should remember this web page:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/finance/donations/

Chris

(How do I find the amount of my membership fee that I still owe?)