 People / 3011
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.people, Rico Lovelace writes:
          What a waste.

To highlight a post about someone's hiatus?!?

Well, I for one never would have seen that thread had someone not highlighted
it.  Seems to me the waste is someone wasting bandwidth complaining about
someone wasting bandwidth. [1]

-John

[1] Unless it's someone posting that someone is wasting bandwidth complaining
about someone wasting bandwidth;-)  You get the idea here (hopefully).