 People / 3056
Re: Lugnet's tailspin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:31:44 GMT

hey this is a great idea
worth looking into in my opinion
-paul

In lugnet.people, Jason King writes:
Another thing that just popped into my head was Fund-Raising Auctions for
LUGNET.
If we could get donations of LEGO sets or pieces we could either auction the
sets off or part them out and auction the parts off. All funds raised could
be donated to LUGNET to help with administration etc.
I would be happy to donate LEGO and/or help run the auctions etc.

What do you think??