 People / 3000
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.people, Rico Lovelace writes:
          What a waste.

To highlight a post about someone's hiatus?!?

I think it is a case of why he is leaving that got it highlighted not so
much that he is leaving. Tim was a great advocate for LUGNET and it is very
disturbing that he feels he has to walk away for a while.

He said he’d be back…
Anyway, like it matterz

It does to some of us who have been here for a while.

Can we stick to more relevant topics for highlighting in the future?

<snip>

This topic is relevant, it is a warning to all of us that LUGNET is
changing, and we have to decide what it is going to become. The admins
decide the technical and administrative things but ultimately, we all decide
the direction of the community.

Don't worry, in time it will disappear from the home page.

Jude
LUGNET #549