 People / 3022
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:20:33 GMT

I'm happy for the two of you and your special relationship.
<grins>

But this iz not the issue...

Matt wrote:
Spyder has nothing to back those words up with

Back those words up?
So you want me to tally up just how constructive Tim has been to the
community and thus compare his endeavors to that of the general group?
Get real!
How about you try to respect the personal statements of another....
Like I said before, relations to various individuals are simply relative!
To me, he was “just another user.”
To you, he could be a long lost soul-mate who shares similar passions for Lego?
What I said about not knowing Tim was my opinion. You don’t need to jump-out
and say how super-special he is, cause I don’t care.

Lugnet has had quite a few issues these days

Great, then let’s deal with it.
Highlighting a post iz not a method of creating constructive change.
If you wanna make things happy-better then work with the community,
talk with the administrators. Just don’t highlight a hiatus-post without
expressing why you think it important to the community.

Please think before you post

BTW, what were you reasons for posting?
To agree with Ben and to say how fabulous Tim iz?!?
That’s nice for you.

.
..
Spydèr