 People / 3025
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mike Walsh writes:

"Spydèr" <spyders_(obscure)web_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GsqDCr.21G@lugnet.com...
Geezzzzzzz.
Where do I begin?

You so completely misconstrued my point that I dumbfounded at the amount • of
reiteration I'll have to clarify.

Hey Spider, I think you missed the point...

First-off its 'Spydèr' not Spider. o.k. Bem Nedinets.    ;)
And secondly, I don't think I'm the one missing the pointz.

Then why not use your real name?

<snip>

Mike

Watch it Michael!

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

http://www.ncltc.cc - North Carolina LEGO Trainc Club
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot