 People / 3018
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.people, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.people, Scott Arthur writes:
I think there's
a real problem when Tim's post gets 8 spotlights, and an awesome MOC has
a hard time getting 4.

People who spotlight messages should think carefully about the type of posts
they think are appropriate for the LUGNET shop window: ie "Top Stories" on
www.lugnet.com

Although Tim is well meaning, I really doubt his melodramatics belong there.

Scott A

Ummmh...Scott...we know already...subject matter should be already closed...
thanks...don't open another can of worms...

Benjamin,
All I am doing is stating my view. You may/may not like my view, but I'm
sure you will agree that I'm entitled to it. I suppose the alternative would
be for admins to highlight threads as "closed"?

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=