 People / 3003
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 19:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jim Schifeling writes:
If this is about the name change , it is best that you do take a break.
While I feel it was a little out of line for you to ask,(if that indeed is
what this is all about) you did it in the nicest possible way. It also got
blown out of proportion by the general Lugnet populace, but anyone who can't
handle negativity or criticisim in a public forum needs to get out for
while. True, some people's ideas are garbage, it's best to ignore them than
feel obligated to respond to every post like it was attack on you. I think
you are taking this too personally, this all would have gone away by itself
in time.

Jim,

I know Tim well enough to say that it is not the name change that brought
him to this decision, it was just the last straw of a long complex chain of
events. It isn't that he can't handle negativity or criticism. It is that
over a long period of time he has been worn down. The best thing for him to
do is to get away for a while. It is kinda like a parent needing time away
from the kids.

Jude