 People / 3037
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:28:22 GMT

In lugnet.people, Rico Lovelace writes:
In lugnet.people, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.people, Rico Lovelace writes:
          What a waste.

To highlight a post about someone's hiatus?!?

Seems to me the waste is someone wasting bandwidth complaining about
someone wasting bandwidth.

I didn’t complain about “Bandwidth!”
Only about relevant topics on the announcement board.

Revelant?  To what?  To whom?  You?

Try to stay on topic….

My concern is with your post.  So somebody highlighted it?  So what?  Why do you
feel as if you need to somehow micro-manage behavior on LUGNET?  You probably
would have had a coronary a while back when folks were (for fun) highlighting
posts from off-topic.test!

I never once said anything about his post being a waste of space.
Or any of the other posts for that matter.

Sorry, perhaps you'd like to clarify what *was* the waste?

I just questioned the motives behind highlighting a hiatus-post.

Why?

When rational-relevant, specific commentary on present vices
inhibiting Lugnet would far more constructive.

You mean like "what a waste"?

-John