 People / 3013
Re: On Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 02:18:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
IMO, the problem is that people seem to think the noise is more
important than the content.  To me, the content on LUGNET is the
MOCs and the related building discussion.  Noise is people bickering
about why they can't get along.
[...]

I think people should take a moment to look at what they think LUGNET
is about, and then try to stick to that ideal in their own actions.

Thank-you, Bram.
My thoughts exactly...

-Suz

I guess that means the conversation is over, the admin thinks it's noise.

Jude

FUT o-t.debate