 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 527 (-100)
  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) how juniorized? is the truck base 1 piece or multiple large pieces? I noticed a lot of the new town vehicles in these pics have the same wheel configuration, but different distances apart. Thanks Jeff (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) I found both at the Valley Fair Lego store in San Jose, CA. The Fire Truck is not juniorized much. Just the base of the truck and base of the ladder. In addition to having 2 red, 2 trans yellow and 6 trans blue 1 X 1 X 2/3 Slope Tiles there (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) the new fire station 7240. I couldn't resist buying a 7239 set since it's one of the most realistic looking fire trucks I recall LEGO ever producing (this is the point where the Town experts flame me with references to superior fire truck sets (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Nov. 7 Meeting Pics

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote: snip (...) GardenSLUG - AFoL meeting - November 7th 2004 - Rockaway NJ (URL) Enjoy! e (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Nov. 7 Meeting Notes

I had a great time, and it so was nice to see everyone. Patty has an excellent Lego Collection and we hope to sit and build during the next meeting. I liked how we talked about doing cool projects and participating and contributing layouts to future (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Nov. 7 Meeting Notes

Train Show Nov. 21: Jen will be adding two buildings, a quicky mart and a prison, with complete interiors. Also hopefully she can make some houses as we only have two right now. We will have 8'x 5' tables at the show and will be able to add a whole (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Mech and starship slideshows at Philcon SF con

I'm running the Children's Program (ages 6-12) at the (URL) SF convention this December, and I've expanded my domain to include LEGO activities (for all ages). Among them, I'm compiling topical shorts from (URL) BrickFilms>, and a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

  Simple updates to get involved page

Made a couple of simple updates to the get involved page. The only other thing I will add is the seed part based on the Nov.7 meeting. patty (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Update Dover train show

(...) your cracking me up good talking to you hope to see you sunday patty (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Update Dover train show

Oh wow! Great! That is so cool. Good opportunity for GardenSLUG! YAY! e (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Pictures train layout

(...) Hi Patty, Looks like the layout is coming together really well! This train show is going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for posting the pics! -Paul (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Update Dover train show

Don Brills the organizer of the Dover Train show will be putting our display in the newspaper! He will be using our Lego display to promote his train show! This friday I will take pictures of the train layout with the FLL kids in the pictures. Don (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Pictures train layout

(URL) pictures of the train layout. Patty (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Report: NBC10 Tech Expo

(URL) DelVaLUG's> first public exhibit, at the (URL) NBC10 Technology & Lifestyles Expo>, was a great success. The annual Expo (#4) is organized by a local TV station and features a wide variety of vendors, nonprofits and schools – Comcast, HP, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween GardenSLUG! e (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) I will have to add this somehow maybe a flyer instead. (...) I will write one up. This poster is great although I don't have this artistic talent: (URL) This press pack is extremely helpful: (...) I never knew you could get Lego to list the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

I missed the start of this thread when it was originally posted, hopefully my answers aren't too redundant (some will be) or too late. (...) I'd post it to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug for sure and the appropriate NJ, PA, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

  Phila Expo

for info (URL) will be showing so if you can go look for them. Patty (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Nov 7 meeting

Contact me if you need directions and phone number: 73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ 07866 4pm to whenever dinner shopping mocs train show challenge build future challenge builds gardensLUG web site at LUGNET FLL any other buisness that people want to talk (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Dover train show layout

see it here: (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Idea for meetings

How about a monthly part or theme for monthly challenge builds? Much like space does/did. The part would be decided upon at the meeting and then posted on the GardensLUG LUGNET page. At the next meeting people could bring there MOC. I think this (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) Yes, I talked to Eric and we are making arrangements to get the things from the event kit. He is being really helpful. Thanks for some many helpful replies. These are great ideas. I especially like the idea of keeping all of the little cards (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) Sure thing. Drop me a note and we can make arrangements to get these to you in time for your display. Additionally, there were book covers, stickers and T-shirts available in the Event Kit shipped to Mr. Sophie. The first two items in mass (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) For lack of catalogs, what my club ((URL) LUCNY>) uses are the small folded inserts from LEGO sets. Specifically, I mean the little mail-in catalog request cards, the mail-in Lego club cards, and the Harry Potter Lego posters. We have no (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jason Spears wrote: ... snipped ... (...) ... snipped ... LEGO hasn't sent out catalogs in about two years, maybe more. Some groups still have some floating around but if they do, they will likely be pretty dated. Many (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) You might want to try getting in contact with Christina Hitchcock. She was able to have the BrickFest posters on display at the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills for about a month this past summer. She might have some suggestions about how to get (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

Went to the Lego store today. On the topic of putting a flier in the store. The answer I got was "Not without approval from corporate. I have to write a letter that will be sent to corporate for approval. The leter has to describe the event and what (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) .events is on topic as well. (...) The last that I heard, LEGO was not sending out catalogs or train posters to clubs anymore. But shooting Jake an email probably wouldn't hurt. (...) Yes, having either business cards, flyers or something (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

Thanks for all of the replies and any further information would be helpful. I would especially be interested in the MichLUG ToDo list. Patty (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) This one, obviously, and the local State subgroup, for starters. Since it's a train show, it wouldn't hurt to announce it to .Trains (same thing for any other theme you might choose to display in any future shows). (...) Can't hurt to try, but (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) You won't get much support from LEGO itself other than some catalogs. If you hand out contact info in the form of an email set up a seperate account that is used for that purpose only to fight possible virus threats to your home machine. (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) I'm new the the train clubs as well, and my first show is in December, so I'm not sure about these questions. But I'm intersted to know myself, so I'm forwarding them to the trains list. Mat (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

  Public Display Tips?

We are going to display a train layout at Dover Train show in Nov. But I have questions on what to do: 1. What Lugnet lists should I announce it to 2. Should I try to get catalogs from the local Lego store 3. Should I have GardensLUG contact (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

Train Layout: (...) We decided to put a green cloth under the display instead of having solid baseplates underneath the entire display. The center of the display is solid baseplates. But under the monorail and train track there are no base plates. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

Hi glad to hear from you. I decided to start having regular meetings and for now they will be at my house. 73 Keller Ave., Rockaway NJ The next meeting on Nov 7 will start at 4pm and go to when ever. We will discuss the train show again at the next (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

Hey everyone, I'm a Lego fan and though i'm at college, my home is in northern Jersey. In regards to the Train Show, so you need help with it? I would be interested in coming to help setup and be there at the event. (...) In regards to the future (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: NBC10 Tech Expo - Oct. 30th & 31st

(...) I'll be either sending things to you or coming in. Either way, you will have my support. Joe Meno NCLUG, WAMALUG, SciBrick (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  NBC10 Tech Expo - Oct. 30th & 31st

Hey gang, Just wanted to let everyone know about an oppurtunity to display at the NBC10 Tech Expo. DelVaLUG has been invited to host a display over the weekend. I know GardenSLUG has been invited as well, but I am unsure of their participation at (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

(...) Oh wow. Do you need parts or baseplates? I am working on transpo so I can bring you some club materials. (...) Wow, what a great opportunity, that rocks. I want to help. (...) Ohhhh! I will list that on the side bar for GardenSLUG and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote: Hi Patty, Thanks for hosting the gathering. It was nice meeting y'all :-) (...) snip (...) Really just brainstorming ideas of working Mechs into a train layout, since it'd be a shame to have any (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Gathering Notes

Train Layout: The train layout is progressing nicely. The mountain castle with tunnel is complete except for architectural details. There are two train stations, a Hogwarts style train, a passenger monorail, a hotel, two houses, a cafe, an Octan gas (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Event Kit Brick - For Show

Hey GardenSLUGgers, I have a big Art Showing this week end. I'm thinking about bringing the Event Kit bricks for people to play with and experience. Is that ok will you all? The Art Show info is as follows: Jersey City Pro Arts presents: The 2004 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Lego gathering

(...) Arrrrrg, I can't get a ride! I have AFoL comics and club brick. I really wish I could get them to you. Any last minute ideas? Please let us know how it goes and if there are any plans for another meeting. Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Lego gathering

Thursday Sep 30 2004 6pm 73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ send me personal email if you want more details pvandyke@pica.army.mil topics: First Lego League Robotics competition in Thomas Jefferson grade school challenge build (bring yellow xpod) shopping (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Rockaway Mall Lego Store open

Rockaway Lego Store opening is Today Sep 10. Patty (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

(...) Please edit this FTX Code to the following pages: ---> begin [GardenSLUG] (URL)¬ The Garden State Lego User Group¬ New Jersey Adult Fans of Lego¬ ---- ---> end Add to these pages ---> lugnet.loc.us.nj lugnet.loc.us.nj.atl lugnet.loc.us.nj.new (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

(...) I personally prefer email for this rather than posts, especially for big requests like this one, as I've said before, but consider the request made. We'll get back to you. FUT to just lugnet.admin.curators (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

Gents, ya, um, could you please help me in working towards some of the greater goals discussed at Brick Fest 04. I need your help. I want to fill a gap in our system here. If you look at this newsgroups' side bar, it has no information on how to get (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators)

  New items of interest

New items of interest comming soon: Links to Local-US-NJ on LUGNET GardenSLUG Web Site to be updated Sub pages to explain about GardenSLUG How to get involved with GardenSLUG Membership requirements SUPPORT your Local Lego User Group! Participate (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX)

  Re: Introduction..

Hey, my name's Chris as well, getting back into the brick myself. I live in Wanaque, which isn't far from Denville, was just in Denville yesterday actually. Most of my collection is packed away in Wisconsin though, but I do have a near complete (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: July Meeting - 7/11/04

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote: What: GardenSLUG Meeting, Sunday 7/11/04. 2:00pm and on.... How: Please RSVP Where: My house, 18th floor, Jersey City Water front. NY Skyline view. Agenda: Build, discuss, opportunites, news, fun. Open (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: July Meeting

Arrg, I ment July 10th and or the 11th. Pardon. e (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  July Meeting

Hey all, now that I have my computer back I was able to re-gather everyones's email addy's so I could send out an invite. With BrickFest fast approaching, I'd like to get together for a meeting. I have been making Moonbases as of late and its been (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Hey cool.. I'll check it out. I don't want to be inviting myself in or anything, but mebbe I'll come by and see what you guys are about. I'm sort of a gamer in need of a home, myself. The people I used to hang out with are now scattered across (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Excellent! I look forward to meeting you guys. When the painters are finally done with our house and I can make it presentable again, I'd be happy to host a get together or two. A game/building night or something. At the moment, though, our (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) I live in Rockaway Borough. I am in a game club that meets every wednesday at either Maggie's in the Rockaway mall or Fudruckers in Parsippany. My DnD group meets at the new game store on Route ten by The alexis diner, called Dark Tower. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Oh man, I can't beleive I over looked this message! Welcome! So you live up by Denville? Cool. We should have a meeting soon. Some of us have been getting together impromtu, but we can set up a meeting and have you over. Also, some of us are (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) There haven't been regular meetings, But a couple of us have been getting together. I think our main problem as a club is finding a place where we can get together on a regular basis. I live outside Atlantic City, and since most of the folks (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) I'm in Morris County, the Denville area. Does anyone from GardenSLUG meet somewhat regularly? It'd be nice to get out (or stay in, I guess) and do something. I've been sorting through all my Legos, trying to get things in order, and I'm really (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Hi Chris, nice to meet ya! (...) Although I've never played any of the LEGO games before, I'm allways interested in finding more ways to get together with fellow AFOL's. What part of Jersey are you from? Tim (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Welcome! (...) Good deal. I'm kind of back in hiatus mode right now, but I'll never lose my interest in The Brick (particularly as it relates to games). (...) I spent a couple years suggesting a GardenSLUG BW game and there's basically no one (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.glug)

  Introduction..

Greetings! I happened upon Lugnet while scouring the web for Lego sites.. I've recently gotten back into Legos after a much-too-long hiatus. Anyway, I've been developing a game system as an excuse to play with Legos (and hook my friends into playing (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  2540 for $.99

I happened into the Odd-Job store in Parsippany, NJ this evening while waiting for my Chinese food to cook and found several (maybe forty?) 2540s at a buck each. It looks like they're selling on bricklink for $2-5. Anyway, I just thought someone (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Pick A Brick Offering at Paramus Park?

Does anyone know the current Pick-A-Brick offerings at the Lego store in Paramus Park, New Jersey? Some WAMALUGers are planning a road trip this weekend. Will anyone else be at the store on Saturday, April 24 around 1:00PM? Thanks. Bob Hayes The Bus (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Biomechanical Bricks on LUGNET: An Online History of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie

I developed this set of pages on LUGNET to help chonicle the creations and adventures I have, had, and continue to pursue and ejnoy. An online history of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie. Contains just about everything I have done and connects it with (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) Actually, they're printed representations of minifigs on an oval disk attached to the DVDs on each lander. More info (URL) at the Planetary Society site>, here's a pic taken on Mars by the Spirit rover: (URL) Note the three titanium bricks (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) Well, I checked with MichLUG, and participating members did indeed get these (the annoying thing is that I was attending meetings, but didn't help with a show until October, so I missed out). Oddly, they are not listed anywhere that I could (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) my spelling is suxxor. (...) oh, I don't know. Its snowing today. (...) As a participating Local Lego User Group at the LEGO Make and Create, What will You Make? tour; GardenSLUG, and all the other clubs that displayed on the tour across (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) Yah, excellent schleiminess, like (URL) this pic>. I don't even recognize those octagonal pieces. (...) Thanks! Actually, I've talked with Joe Meno, he's very enthused about it. We discussed SciBrick during BrickFest PDX 2004, and I'm working (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't Scheim only be produced during December, since that would actually be Schleim with Noel? (...) Biff and Sandy figs! What!?!?! Are they included just for display with the rover, or does this mean that they (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) Cool! Me2! cause' its an honor to have it around. wow. And Check the Scheim. (...) oh indeed, by all means, your site is dandy and wow, you oughta approach SciBrick with such a cool site like that! btw, you gave me an idea, I gotta break out (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) OMG, I am so incredibly jealous, Eric! What a score! Great pix, can't wait for the folder to be public. I have a pic of this amazing construction on my (URL) Space Bricksploration site> and would love to feature additional pictures, like the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: on Display in N.J. !!! (2 URLs) Installation Pics!> On Display at the Paramus Park Mall Lego Store Mars Rover description, written from an offical sign "The LEGO Company first unveiled this full scale model of a Mars (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party, FTX)

  SciBrick Member Display - Paramus Park Mall

SciBrick Member Display - Paramus Park Mall, New Jersey Rte. 17 North Now Showing, "The Rizmit" by Eric Sophie ...joins the Gomgile. Center Court Rotunda (2 URLs) Eric Sophie (URL) SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks LUGNET Member # 1051 (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  SciBrick Member Display - Paramus Park Mall

SciBrick Member Display - Paramus Park Mall, New Jersey Rte. 17 North Now Showing, "Eric Sophie's Gomgile; the GG Mech, A Grey Green Biomechanoid" Center Court Rotunda (2 URLs) Eric Sophie SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks LUGNET Member (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) omg (...) wha..? (...) Yes and that would be Jeff Ranjo that has the honor of first clear creator. He goes by the name Thraxis. LMHoFammer too. (...) Ahh, (...) Thank you and that is nice of you to say. If you knew the pain, you'd let me take (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) Hmmm...you are easy. Can I get a Cinnabon this time too? :) (...) K, never had the pleasure of seeing Thraxis before, very impressive. Maybe I've been talking to the wrong builder... Guess I owe you at least one pic for showing me Thraxis. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG meeting - Tuesday Night with Duanne Hess

(...) Any particular time e or should we just show up? :) Any green technic bricks left? (URL) else new I didn't see the other day? Dawn (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG meeting - Tuesday Night with Duanne Hess

Hey all, I just spoke with Duanne Hess who will be visiting from Colorado. He would like to get together with members of GardenSLUG this Tuesday evening 2/24/04. We could meet at the Lego Store and have dinner. Also, new Pick-a-Brick has arrived as (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) mmmmnnkay (...) Oh no! Help (URL) Thraxis!> (...) uh oh, I'll try. (...) e (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) I think you like being there. ;) (...) Hmmm..... 1. 'fess up 2. Make it a caramel macchiata instead of a cappucino which is actually due from Rizmit, not you. However, since you're responsible... and.... 3. Build the next Mecha, at least 24" (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) Baaahaaa Jama has a camera built into it. I'm so gonna get a picture. However you see Jacob, even the Sultan of Stack gets turned down sometimes. Funny thing is, I never even asked Dawn to pose yet. How many Yellow Duplo Bricks do I gotta give (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Looking for Bud Leigh

Bud, my computer has passed on. I am having difficulty locating your email addy. If you read this, please contact me. Thanks. Eric Sophie mylegomaster@aol.com SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks (20 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Visiting

(...) Oh cool, let's make it happen, send me a message when you are ready or come by the Lego Store. Send me a message and we'll coordinate by phone. And please do bring some MOC's if they are easy to transport. Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Visiting

(...) YEP THERE IS A PICK-A-BRICK (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Visiting

(...) Do they have a pick-a-brick? Our local store doesn't have one yet and I'm dying to get my grubby little hands on some of those bricks. -Duane (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  New Mecha - The Rizmit

Deep in the heart of Biomechanical Bricks, a new Mecha has been created: (URL) The Rizmit> (URL) Construction Notes 37 inches tall (URL) All Technic Frame> Technic Turntables at the major joints Two Movie Maker Cameras in the eyes - Planned to be (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX) !!

  Re: Visiting

(...) Duane, You're gonna be near the Paramus store (well, about a 20 minute drive maybe). it's worth checking out! Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Visiting

Hey! I will be in the area (East Rutherford, NJ) from the 22nd through the 27th. Would anyone be willing to have an informal get-together one night? My preference is Sunday night as this is a work trip. I never know what type of hours I will keep (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Fares to BrickFest PDX

Hi All, We are 36 days away from the big event! Just a reminder to those who are traveling from a far... Often the less expensive airplane ticket fares require a 14 day advance purchase. Well we'll be there before you know it! Here's some fares from (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

  Re: SciBrick Member Display - Mecha Designs - Lego Store - Paramus Park Mall - N.J.

(...) Hey Joe! I'm sorry I missed you! Glad you came down to the store. I'll try to be here next time if you let me know ahead of time, if you can. About the pictures. yeah, its a Mall thing. Smuggle away if you can. btw, can you give us a link to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.sta, FTX)

  SciBrick Member Display - Mecha Designs - Lego Store - Paramus Park Mall - N.J.

SciBrick Member Display - "Mecha Designs" by Eric Sophie Now Showing - Mecha Designs at the Paramus Park Lego Store - Rte. 17 North -N.J. (4 URLs) Enjoy! Stop on in! Eric Sophie SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks (20 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  SciBrick Member Dsiplay - Holiday Setup - Paramus Park Mall - N.J.

SciBrick Member Display - Eric Sophie's "Little Bot Bay". Now Showing until next week at the Paramus Park Mall - Rte. 17 North - N.J. (3 URLs) Enjoy! Eric Sophie SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks (20 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  GardenSLUG Display by Tim Caffery - Paramus Park Mall Lego Store N.J.

Hey all, I'd like to bring your attention to Tim Caffery's GardenSLUG Display here at the (URL) Paramus Park Mall Lego Store> - N.J. . As we begin a relationship with the Lego Store, over time GardenSLUG will have members displaying their MOCs here (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting - Paramus Park Mall

(...) Hey all, thank you to those of you who sent messages to me about this past Saturday! I actually have this Saturday off (Dec. 13 2003) Are any of you *really interested in meeting up at the Lego Store? It will save me the trip if otherwise. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting - Paramus Park Mall

(...) So, THERE IS ALOT OF SNOW. The Store is open, I'm at home sorting due to the dangerous driving conditions. Hey 50% of the meeting can be here on Lugnet! What's going on with you folks? Collecting? Got any new sets? Looking for any parts? Dust (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  GardenSLUG Meeting - Paramus Park Mall

Attention 'SLUGgers: (2 URLs) Garden State Lego User Group> New Jersey AFoL Meeting: Next two Saturdays: December 13 - 2003 December 20 - 2003 Lego Store - Paramus Park Mall Route 17 North (URL) Looking to begin meeting with members to discuss (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Question for Eric Sophie

Yes I was in the store that you work in and I believe you were there. You were busy and then disappeared. Also I received a copy of the tape from channel 21. Patty (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Question for Eric Sophie

(...) OMG, I missed this message! The answer is yes, the Pick-a-Brick parts are suppossed to rotate over time. When? I don't know. I suppose when we sell out of the back stock already in the bins. Oh man, you were at the store?! When! I can't (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Question for Eric Sophie

(...) Well I'm not Eric Sophie, but I probably spend as much time in the LEGO Stores as any of the employees do, and I ask a lot of questions whenever I'm there. They have already begun to rotate some of the pieces available in the Pick-a-Brick (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact