 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 493
Re: Gathering Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:59:08 GMT

Hi glad to hear from you.
I decided to start having regular meetings and for now they will be at my house.
73 Keller Ave., Rockaway NJ  The next meeting on Nov 7 will start at 4pm and go
to when ever.  We will discuss the train show again at the next meeting.
Help/participation in the train show will be totally appreciated.  I am thinking
that the day of the train show we will meet at my house (730am) and then drive
over to the high school together. Setup has to be completed by 9am when the show
opens.  Packing and transporting has not been planned yet.  I will be able to
fit everything in my truck but I have not gotten a set of boxes together yet.  I
have been taking pictures of the layout so we all know what it looks like and
can set it up faster.

Patty