 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 434
433  |  435
Subject:
GardenSLUG Display by Tim Caffery - Paramus Park Mall Lego Store N.J.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:43:03 GMT

Hey all, I’d like to bring your attention to Tim Caffery’s GardenSLUG Display here at the Paramus Park Mall Lego Store - N.J. . As we begin a relationship with the Lego Store, over time GardenSLUG will have members displaying their MOCs here in part of the Stores window.

Tim was the first to step up with some MOCs he has and that some he just completed.

He brought along his new Cargo Transport, inspired by the Space 1999 Eagle. The ship is completely modular. The Front Control area detaches and has a moonbase style inner corridor. The Rear Engine Suite is detachable with the same style system, making for expansion, allowing multiple center modules to be connected.

This was Tim’s idea for a Space Cargo Frieght System. Borrowed and inspired by the Train Container Swap. Multiple Cargo Containers can be slung in the underside center of the Lander.

A look at the Front of Tim’s Lander, you can see his fine SNOT work.

You better keep those hatches buttoned! You never know what is being transported!

Tim’s Spiff Craft and Custom Tie Interceptor:

I had mentioned to Tim that I would love to mount a horse’s saddle onto our GardenSLUG mascot. So a minifig could ride the beast. Here you can see the result of Tim’s solution:

Tim’s well known Custom Slave 1:

Lastly, some of the Girls at the job, started putting Clickits on Gomgile. Oh well, she’s a girl too afterall:

Enjoy!

Comments and questions welcomed by Tim Caffery.

Stay Tuned for future displays. Drop me a note if you are local and interested.

Thank you,

Eric Sophie

SciBrick
LMHoF