 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 440
Re: Visiting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:29:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Duane Hess wrote:
   Hey! I will be in the area (East Rutherford, NJ) from the 22nd through the 27th. Would anyone be willing to have an informal get-together one night? My preference is Sunday night as this is a work trip. I never know what type of hours I will keep until I am working them :-) I won’t bring any MOCs unless I hear from anyone interested.

-Duane

Duane,

You’re gonna be near the Paramus store (well, about a 20 minute drive maybe). it’s worth checking out!

Scott Lyttle