 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
Event Kit Brick - For Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:27:06 GMT

Hey GardenSLUGgers, I have a big Art Showing this week end. I'm thinking about
bringing the Event Kit bricks for people to play with and experience.

Is that ok will you all?

The Art Show info is as follows:

Jersey City Pro Arts presents:

The 2004 Jersey City Artist Studio Tour
October 2nd and 3rd - noon til 6pm.

I'll be at the 111 First Street Building. 3rd floor.
This is my 13th year on the Tour. This is the 14th year of the Artist Studio
Tour. I missed last year for the first time because I drove cross country to the
NWBC 2003.

Alternate location ----> Jersey City Armory on Montegomery St.

I plan to pull out all the stops. The turn of the century wharehouse artist loft
building is in danger of being closed. All of the artists want to put on a good
show to bring out our value to the community to the fullest.

Your welcome to come.

Eric Sophie
Biomechanical Bricks