 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 516
515  |  517
Subject:
Update Dover train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:09:06 GMT

Don Brills the organizer of the Dover Train show will be putting our display in
the newspaper!  He will be using our Lego display to promote his train show!
This friday I will take pictures of the train layout with the FLL kids in the
pictures.  Don Brills will be sending this picture with a press release to the
local papers.  I will find out which paper and try to get copies of the article
assuming the paper does put our layout in!

Patty