 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 450
Re: GardenSLUG meeting - Tuesday Night with Duanne Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 02:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote:
Hey all, I just spoke with Duanne Hess who will be visiting from Colorado.

He would like to get together with members of GardenSLUG this Tuesday evening
2/24/04.

We could meet at the Lego Store and have dinner.

Also, new Pick-a-Brick has arrived as well as some new World City sets.

Send me a message if you can make it.

Thanks,

Any particular time e or should we just show up? :)

Any green technic bricks left?

Tempting...anything else new I didn't see the other day?

Dawn