 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 501
Re: Public Display Tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:14:15 GMT

Went to the Lego store today.  On the topic of putting a flier in the store. The
answer I got was "Not without approval from corporate.  I have to write a letter
that will be sent to corporate for approval.  The leter has to describe the
event and what we will be doing.

Patty