 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 503
Re: Public Display Tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jason Spears wrote:

... snipped ...

   2. Should I try to get catalogs from the local Lego store

Can’t hurt to try, but I remember hearing within MichLUG that Enfield is no longer shipping free catalogs to LUGs/LTCs, possibly as a result of the Event Kit project.

The last that I heard, LEGO was not sending out catalogs or train posters to clubs anymore. But shooting Jake an email probably wouldn’t hurt.

... snipped ...

LEGO hasn’t sent out catalogs in about two years, maybe more. Some groups still have some floating around but if they do, they will likely be pretty dated. Many of the Train Clubs still have a supply of the LEGO Train Poster which they give away at shows but the supply of these has also been exhausted.

You can learn more about the train posters on the ILTCO web site: http://www.iltco.org/news/index.php?newsid=35

Mike

--

mikewalsh at mindspring dot com