 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 506
Re: Public Display Tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:19:55 GMT

   Additionally, there were book covers, stickers and T-shirts available in the Event Kit shipped to Mr. Sophie. Jeff

Yes, I talked to Eric and we are making arrangements to get the things from the event kit. He is being really helpful. Thanks for some many helpful replies. These are great ideas. I especially like the idea of keeping all of the little cards from Lego kits to hand out. I always throw those things out. Not any more!

Patty