 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 495
494  |  496
Subject:
Public Display Tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:09:02 GMT

We are going to display a train layout at Dover Train show in Nov.  But I have
questions on what to do:
1. What Lugnet lists should I announce it to
2. Should I try to get catalogs from the local Lego store
3. Should I have GardensLUG contact information ready to hand out in buisness
card form
4. Should I try to get a flyer to put in the local Lego store
5. Am I supposed to send some kind of announcement to Jake or Scott Lyttle
6. Am I supposed to get some kind of support from the local Lego store

Patty