 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 512
Re: Public Display Tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:23:40 GMT

One side we have our logo and contact information, on
the other side a list of standard LEGO related URLs including Shop @ Home,
LUGNET, BrickLink, BrickShelf, ILTCO and a couple others.

I will have to add this somehow maybe a flyer instead.

You may also want to prepare a FAQ document.  Having an FAQ document will help out and
will also reduce the number of redundant questions you will be asked.

I will write one up.

This poster is great although I don't have this artistic talent:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ncltc/GATS2004/posters/gats04_train_show_poster.pdf

This press pack is extremely helpful:
Here is a link to a portion of the Press Pack I sent out for our last GATS show:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ncltc/GATS2004/pr/ncltc_presspack.pdf

5. Am I supposed to send some kind of announcement to Jake or Scott Lyttle

Nope.  If you want your event posted on the LEGO.com/trains Recreation Station
you need to go through ILTCO to get that done.

I never knew you could get Lego to list the event through ILTCO

Hope these answers help.  Doing train shows is a blast.  You may want to
consider joining ILTCO (www.iltco.org) either as an individual or as a club.

I have had it in mind that we should join ILTCO.  This is just more reason to do
so.

North Carolina LEGO Train Club - http://www.ncltc.cc

These suggestions are so helpful.
Thank You All for your support!