 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 477
Re: July Meeting - 7/11/04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote:

What:
GardenSLUG Meeting, Sunday 7/11/04.
2:00pm and on....

How:
Please RSVP

Where:
My house, 18th floor, Jersey City Water front.
NY Skyline view.

Agenda:
Build, discuss, opportunites, news, fun.

Open invite to NYCLUG.

Ok, How?:
Send me an email.

What should I bring:
Love of the brick, Jaw catchers, snacks if you want.

Adults only please.
Other considerations please advise in advance.

Last chance to meet up before Brick Fest.
Important Meeting!

Hope to see you there.

Eric Sophie

GardenSLUG