 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 475
474  |  476
Subject:
July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:10:18 GMT

Hey all, now that I have my computer back I was able to re-gather everyones's
email addy's so I could send out an invite.

With BrickFest fast approaching, I'd like to get together for a meeting.
I have been making Moonbases as of late and its been really fun.

I have information and opportunities to pass along. So let me know if you are
interested in getting together, say in the second week of July?

Say, Sat July 12 or Sun the 13th?

I live in Jersey City on the NYC waterfront.

Someone mentioned I/we should just pick a date and when people show up they show
up. I still would like to put the idea out and see what is best for everybody.

Please let me know and we can set a date best for everybody.

Thank you,

Eric Sophie
GardenSLUG