 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 478
Re: Introduction..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:52:01 GMT

Hey, my name's Chris as well, getting back into the brick myself. I live in
Wanaque, which isn't far from Denville, was just in Denville yesterday actually.
Most of my collection is packed away in Wisconsin though, but I do have a near
complete pirate collection here in Jersey as well as some bricks I picked up on
Bricklink. I love the pirate line, (not the new stuff though) I like the castle
stuff, but don't really have any, and I had a rather large Star Wars collection
that I had to sell on ebay, so my Star Wars stuff consists of an AT-AT and new
Snowspeeder at the moment. I like the trains as well, although the only trains I
have are the old US models and they're in Wisconsin. I saw there's a meeting
today, but I cannot make it, but I do hope to get out to one soon. See you all
out there and happy building.

Chris P.