 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 468
Re: Introduction..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 22:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Chris Mayer wrote:
Greetings!

Hi Chris, nice to meet ya!

I happened upon Lugnet while scouring the web for Lego sites.. I've recently
gotten back into Legos after a much-too-long hiatus.

Anyway, I've been developing a game system as an excuse to play with Legos (and
hook my friends into playing with Legos), and I found BrikWars, which is yet
another fantastic way to play with my briks...

I was wondering if there's anyone out there who plays BrikWars, or is interested
in playing BrikWars, or is interested in just playing with Legos at all... it'd
be nice to find people who share this throwback to childhood.

Nice to meet all of you. :)

-C

Although I've never played any of the LEGO games before, I'm allways interested
in finding more ways to get together with fellow AFOL's.

What part of Jersey are you from?

Tim