 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 473
Re: Introduction..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 02:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote:
So We'll give you a shout and let you know. Plus we'll post here.

Excellent!  I look forward to meeting you guys.

When the painters are finally done with our house and I can make it presentable
again, I'd be happy to host a get together or two.  A game/building night or
something.  At the moment, though, our house is one step away from being
declared a disaster area.

-C