 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 430
Re: Question for Eric Sophie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:14:03 GMT

Yes I was in the store that you work in and I believe you were there.  You were
busy and then disappeared.  Also I received a copy of the tape from channel 21.

Patty

Oh man, you were at the store?!
When!

I can't believe I missed you!
Did you come to the Paramus Park Lego Store?

Next time, send me a message and I'll let you kow when I'll be there! (um here,
like now!)