 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 427
426  |  428
Subject:
Question for Eric Sophie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:31:58 GMT

Is the Lego store going to rotate parts in the parts bin every so often?

I went to the store this weekend and spent so much they gave me a cup of free
Legos from the parts bins.  Cool!

Patty