 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 509
508  |  510
Subject:
Nov 7 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:09:20 GMT

Contact me if you need directions and phone number:
73 Keller Ave
Rockaway
NJ
07866

4pm to whenever
dinner
shopping
mocs
train show
challenge build
future challenge builds
gardensLUG web site at LUGNET
FLL
any other buisness that people want to talk about

oh and the train goes to Denville and/or Dover if people need to be picked up
just give some leeway (3pm) so that I can be home to greet people at 4pm.

Patty