 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 463
462  |  464
Subject:
Biomechanical Bricks on LUGNET: An Online History of Lego Creations by Eric Sophie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:50:45 GMT

I developed this set of pages on LUGNET to help chonicle the creations and
adventures I have, had, and continue to pursue and ejnoy. An online history of
Lego Creations by Eric Sophie. Contains just about everything I have done and
connects it with the posts and communications made in relation.

Connects the dots, ties together the creations and the descriptions, the
affiliations and the shows with announcements. A way to review my life as
a Lego Fan. I made it for me, my family and for you if it can help you. My
hope is it will.

A frame work that will grow with me.

I present:

Biomechanical Bricks on LUGNET