 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 481
Re: Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 03:49:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nj, Eric Sophie wrote:

May I curate these links into effect on the State level including the city
extension newsgroups; Newark, Atlantic City and Trenton please. Thank you.

I personally prefer email for this rather than posts, especially for big
requests like this one, as I've said before, but consider the request made.
We'll get back to you.

FUT to just lugnet.admin.curators